Project Bareacuda

-

Tooljunkie

King of cobble/master of the broken bolt
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
would like to start off with “This is a great Forum !!
The title is not a typo. Its bare.
Just stuck on a couple magnums so i can roll it to the door in my storage shed (quonset) we do seasonal storage ,so need it where i can pull it out. Off to take a couple pictures. Remember, this is my startin point after po gave up on it.

A small stack of totes for organizing the disaster.
0A649250-7394-40B7-A403-66279F8B51A4.jpeg

Oh look! A dash. He had it in another shed
31CBF92A-E262-4A45-A249-3FFBAE1A618D.jpeg

Engine bay. FAIL!! Getting redone in factory colour.
CCC905DD-6076-4579-A35F-FFD0EEB01BA9.jpeg

C08F435B-8DB7-421A-B7A0-2016B00AA971.jpeg
Its taillight tuesday!!a dogs breakfast i would say. Will start sorting it once my storage customers get settled in.

So inside isnt as nice as outside. Seats look pretty good, floor looks not bad from underside, but i cant see much from the top. Again, a dogs breakfast.
The magnum wheels are ford, guy gave me 6 and 5 trim rings.
A little touch with the die grinder and the two fronts went on without issue. Thinking cooper cobras all around, will media blast wheels then.
This is how i got the car,so coulda woulda shoulda doesent apply here. Will do my best to keep it moving forward.

Dont want to reveal what i paid. Not yet.

CB99F2F5-633A-4A46-BB7D-1948374C1C3E.jpeg
Cowl vent got hit with a wire wheel. A thorn in my side so to speak. A lot of tedious sanding.

0C589823-EE28-4BCC-AECC-73897E46171C.jpeg
Cleaned the parts out,set on shelving. Lots of what is this? Is going to be going on. Lots of broken pieces, but floor is solid right through.

They are indeed. Some patches,just trying to sort things out to get it up on hoist.

As im digging,bumper brackets gone,as well as 2 short pieces between trunk and back window. I know he still has..

I noticed that the grill was like the American 65 Dodge Dart, but they must have made the Canadian models of the Barracuda that way. Also, I do like the hood scoop. I'm so glad that you are not keeping the black under the hood. I absolutely hate that. Looks like a good starting point, just keep it one step at a time and don't get overwhelmed with the whole project. Good luck with it.

-
Back