Project White Trash

-

white trash

Reaction score
1964 Valiant signet V200 387ci 612hp 538tq viper 6spd viper brakes road race suspension

Outstanding :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Looks like it could use a paint job.....

I wasn't really expecting much until I got down to that absolute monster mota'

MAN!!

I like the black spoked wheels, by the way, as I do Abodyjoe's. I think one big "looks" problem with big wheels is that some buy "all chrome" and they end up lookin, well, trashy!!

I wasn't really expecting much until I got down to that absolute monster mota'

MAN!!

I like the black spoked wheels, by the way, as I do Abodyjoe's. I think one big "looks" problem with big wheels is that some buy "all chrome" and they end up lookin, well, trashy!!
The engine is not very big its a small block and only is maybe 30lbs more then a GenIII hemi but it would cost 25,000 to build another one

No it is not R3 340 race block everything about this engine is BIG Dollar race parts detuned for the street
Let me get this straight, you spent thousands on an engine designed for racing just to "detune" it to 600+ hp?

1. I don't see the logic in the spending money AND detuning.

B. If 600hp is detuned, I'd love to see what kind of power it could've made.

III. It's really cool to see a classic like that choc full of viper parts, I had no idea it could be done.

Also. You need more info and pics.

Lastly. That is a really cool project and I believe I'm gonna suscribe. What color shall it be when it's done?

-
Back