Proposed 400 bb build, cam recommendations

-
Yep, just was giving you back your condescending smartass comments from the other day, don't give it if you can't take it. Just saying & I'm not a dick and I'm sure you're not.
Give give back in a weak way and stupidly so.
Step up the game with some content worth replying to.
Stop acting like a hurt hurt school girl.
Seriously, what a joke!

Have a good day little girl, bye bye now, don’t forget your candy bar and lollipop on the way out… bye bye now!

Respectfully answered Yes .800 hp Hellcat, and other cars in the 45 years I have been a Mopar fanatic
as stated previously. for me a 600 hp car is a guarenteed adrenaline rush
I kinda figured you had. I just wanted to ask.

Yep, just was giving you back your condescending smartass comments from the other day, don't give it if you can't take it. Just saying & I'm not a dick and I'm sure you're not.
Nothing is what I dished out.
Condescending was never introduced.
Snowflake!

Respectfully answered Yes .800 hp Hellcat, and other cars in the 45 years I have been a Mopar fanatic
as stated previously. for me a 600 hp car is a guarenteed adrenaline rush
Hey! Is a hair dryer supercharger out of the question?

Nothing is what I dished out.
Condescending was never introduced.
Snowflake!
Okay, you can go back and read your posts.
Snowflake, anyone who knows me doesn't have that in there vocabulary to describe me but whatever, you wanna call me names like dick and snowflake lol so be it.
I apologize right now for offending you earlier but it was a reaction to your words you wrote.

Used 30 over forged Pistons , want to get around 9.5 : compression

Reworked LY rods

Edelbrock medium rise dual quad intake
with Carter Competition Series 500 cfm

Cleaned up Port matched 452 heads
Remanufactured 383 forged crank

727 tranny 3500 converter
With reverse manual body

3.91 742 case sure grip

Now the car is set up with 24.5 tires and the 3.91, with ten percent converter slippage should cross the line at 6400

And of course a 200 shot of nitrous

I'm looking at hydraulic flat tappets ....

Don't want a rough idle

Your take ??
Mopar solid .528 lift cam

Give give back in a weak way and stupidly so.
Step up the game with some content worth replying to.
Stop acting like a hurt hurt school girl.
Seriously, what a joke!

Have a good day little girl, bye bye now, don’t forget your candy bar and lollipop on the way out… bye bye now!
Wow !

Okay, you can go back and read your posts.
Snowflake, anyone who knows me doesn't have that in there vocabulary to describe me but whatever, you wanna call me names like dick and snowflake lol so be it.
I apologize right now for offending you earlier but it was a reaction to your words you wrote.
Yawn….

You act just like the minority over on news and politics, obviously you think you're smarter than everyone on fabo (wrong) & if someone like me challenges your opinion you come back with name calling. Instead of coming up with the answer to the question.
Real big man you are (nope)
Other members have to take time outs from the moderators for saying less than you... just saying.
By the way I thought you were ignoring me.

You act just like the minority over on news and politics,
Thanks I think… LMAO
Whatever makes you happy in your little head.
obviously you think you're smarter than everyone on fabo
Your assumption.
(wrong) & if someone like me challenges your opinion you come back with name calling.
Just stating what I see. A little girl with her panties in a twist when challenged.
Real big man you are (nope)
Yep! 5’3”! 220 lbs.
Other members have to take time outs from the moderators for saying less than you... just saying.
You can take a vacation any time you want. Stop replying.
Your the one dragging it on.
By the way I thought you were ignoring me.
I decided to joust. But there is no competition here.

LMAO @ you dude. Frak off! LOL
Or return for more insults, as you assume they are.

:rofl:

Thanks I think… LMAO
Whatever makes you happy in your little head.

Your assumption.

Just stating what I see. A little girl with her panties in a twist when challenged.

Yep! 5’3”! 220 lbs.

You can take a vacation any time you want. Stop replying.
Your the one dragging it on.

I decided to joust. But there is no competition here.

LMAO @ you dude. Frak off! LOL
Or return for more insults, as you assume they are.

:rofl:
I keep coming back to show the rest of the folks what kinda clown you really are. A triggered tiny man who can't take another person's opinion then make it personal, name call when it get tougher. Telling someone because of their opinion that you're going to get some friends over to piss there pants from laughing at me isn't a insult ? okay. You proved enough for me to have 0 respect for you.
All you do is pollute, then turn it around like it's someone else's fault.
By the way, anyone with a brain can read what you said, I challenged you, you won't accept.
You lose.

Reading comprehension lacks, glad you went to the other thread.

No let’s get back on topic.

So your looking to make 600hp with a 200 shot? not NA.....if I remember correct IQ52 made 440-ish hp with a 7.85:1 400 with iron heads that flowed 250cfm@.500, an 850DP and the mopar .509 hyd. and stock rockers that weren't 1.5 ratio so lift was under .500 and with a single plane/hdrs.

I wouldn't use a hyd. cam but as suggested the mopar .528 sft with your 3500 stall, don't know what your vehicle weight is (3300lbs?) but at 600hp, 3.91's and 28" tyres you'll be crossing at 6120+slip if it hooks using the N20 on the hit and 6800 in the traps at 10% slip? just for reference.

And for other info, my mates 3150lb Dart with a 440 at 12.5:1, Ported 315cfm Eddy heads, victor intake, 1050 Dominator, DC.590"sft made an on track 600fwhp NA, 10.12@132 and 1.38 60's, was shifted at 6300, trapped at 6800, 4.56/31" tyre.

Last edited:
Here is a 608HP 400 on pump gas by Hollis Page................Well 93 octane Rocket Brand.............7,300 rpm.....

Nice flat tappet 400.

Last edited:
Talk, talk, talk.............Somebody build something like those above!

I think there is a slight problem with your selection of parts here. Your building a big block 400, correct? Then the only dual quad intake I know Edelbrock makes currently is for the 440. Unless you have an older cross ram or OEM intake?
This one if for a 62 383/343 hp
I have a marine one for 413/426
IMG_20220909_192942170_HDR.jpg

Here is a 608HP 400 on pump gas by Hollis Page................Well 93 octane Rocket Brand.............7,300 rpm.....

Nice flat tappet 400.
What a bummer they did t detail an iota of the engine.
All they said was parts used, IE Edelbrock intake and heads.

-
Back