Prostar Wheels

-
I don't think so. Weld was the first with that style, and there are now several makers of copies. You might be able to order a custom wheel from Weld, but I wouldn't bet on it. None of the copycats will. IF Weld would do a custom, it won't be inexpensive !
The only true lightweight race wheel that I know of drilled for 5 on 4, would be centerline autodrags.
There is a thread here for showing off sbp wheels. Maybe you could find something you like there.

5x4 is a tough pattern to get wheels in. Are you after the functionality or the look of these?

Dont know if there is enough meat to drill a 4" BC on these with its huge register. My Shelby slots in 5 on 4 lug holes actually broke through the register.

Us mags have a vintage two piece line that has a polished torque thrust lookalike, for the 5 on 4. Not cheap, I think around four hundred each, but I think they can be custom made to fit, backspace and width. At least they arent $800 each.

Last edited:
I like those Boyds, over the S/S's any day. Crager should do the SST in 5 on 4. Always liked that one, just tacky enough to be retro cool.
smrDyKmrgv4tOjVu6pnWSJKMQfpe1m-qhzV7ZgzlY6gcB-nogmtB3zbR2iMGM1WcA3jn2kcJrn7ESETKQBqiIrwGYw8OQ_ig.jpg

-
Back