Status
Not open for further replies.

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
anybody got a spare cup type { not the ball type } adjuster like this but without the chips ?This one chipped in 2014 about a third this size and lost the rest sometime last summer doh! damn pic won't load but it's a PRW adjuster from a set of stainless 1.6 ratio roller rockers .

crumbling lifter.jpg

They are in their catalog for sale...page 12 had the replacement parts...

They only list sets of 16 I just need 1 .hopefully someone has some spare bits , I know there was some talk about swapping away from the deep hex.

I just sent PRW an inquiry about product warranty , it will be interesting to see what their response is .

They actually have really good customer service from my experience. Depending on how you framed it, I'd be surprised if they don't send you a new one for free.

I kept it friendly and just asked what sort ofvproduct warranty they had a said it seemed strange that just the one adjuster would disintegrate like that .

Well apparently their customer service isn't that good after all , they haven't replied to my email , I figured they would at the least quote me a price to replace it -go figure .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back