PS brackets, etc.

-

charliec

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Now trying to determine what parts I'm needing to have a complete PS pump setup. Literally the only part I have in the whole system is the gear box itself. No pump, no pulley, no brackets, belts, hoses...nothing. So far, I haven't found anything in either my shop manual or the parts manual that shows what else I need to locate. I don't know what I don't know. I have a call in to Wildcat Auto Wrecking (they work closely with Firm Feel) for some help, but I will still need to have some idea of what to tell them I need. Anyone know where there is an exploded view of the whole setup?
68 Dart 340 car and 73 Duster Kmember and PS box.

Now trying to determine what parts I'm needing to have a complete PS pump setup. Literally the only part I have in the whole system is the gear box itself. No pump, no pulley, no brackets, belts, hoses...nothing. So far, I haven't found anything in either my shop manual or the parts manual that shows what else I need to locate. I don't know what I don't know. I have a call in to Wildcat Auto Wrecking (they work closely with Firm Feel) for some help, but I will still need to have some idea of what to tell them I need. Anyone know where there is an exploded view of the whole setup?
68 Dart 340 car and 73 Duster Kmember and PS box.
I'll eat your Texas hat if you can't get the parts locally for half the price Wildcat wants without shipping.
I'm sure someone here like white pimp Nitro (LOL)or someone would have the parts for a fraction of the cost.

I'm all ears...come on Nitro.
Whitepunknitro or something? He's all over the parts for sale maybe contact him or quote one of his ads and find out if he has what you want what you probably does this is a very very very very very common item.

Whitepunknitro or something? He's all over the parts for sale maybe contact him or quote one of his ads and find out if he has what you want what you probably does this is a very very very very very common item.

I just paged him to this thread...

i have a 67 barracuda
273 power steering car
still complete
if you are using a cast iron water pump
i think these parts will work

-
Back