Yup. I need a water pump pulley. I scraped-off years of paint and POR-15 from the mating surfaces, but still:
I forgot I can't send pics in a PM, so here's what I know:
* 1971 318 Chrysler Valiant VG (from Australia)
* OD of the pulley: 6-9/16"
* Height (or depth) of the pulley: 2-3/4" to 2-13/16" (hard to be accurate wiith the wobble)
* No P/N anywhere I can find on it.
* I assume the center hole and bolt spacing is the same in Oz cars as US
PLEASE tell me you have one, as this is now holding-up this project, and I need my space back!