pulling the trigger

-

fishy68

Tyr Fryr's Inc.
Reaction score
I've put up with this excruciating pain as long as I can so I'm getting neck surgery Wed. morning. Some of you might remember my post about 6 weeks ago asking if anybody else here has had a discectomy (sp?) and some said it helped and some said it made it worse. I've checked the doctor thoroughly and he has a good record and I'm tired of not being able to do the things I used to do and having to eat 4-5 Vicodin a day to stand the pain so I'm gonna give it a shot. Sure would appreciate prayers if your a believer.

Thanks, Tracy

Not the praying type but I wish you lots of luck and hope it goes smooooooth!

Sending best wishes and prayers that your surgery goes PERFECT :prayer:

Good luck with it Tracy. Certainly hope it's a positive outcome.

Just think of the bouncing boobs and it will all be better! :)

Best of luck to you Tracy....pain is an evil thing....

Good Luck Tracy! I know how you feel, I have lived with pain my whole life and it is not fun. Hopefully, you will be as good as new when it is done.

Jack

Best of luck Tracy, as many of us "young" guys on here understand what you are going through living with pain. Tolerating pain for years is a tough thing. Hope they get you some relief. My prayers and thoughts are with you. Rog

God be with you Tracy. We all love you.

Good morning Tracy :hello2: Prayers on there way, and will be there for you tomorrow morning for a great turn out, Nothing is worse then to not enjoy the things you do and can't because of neck pain or any other bone and nerve problem bud.
Prayers going out for you and the doctors to put you back to a full and enjoying life again :angel8:
Think positive and just think how good it will feel to relax and sleep better so you can enjoy a full day your way and can do this :cheers:
These thing's I pray for you Tracy, Just think how nice it will be to get off those bad meds :hello2:

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and you have a speedy recovery!

I've had it done 2 times due to 2 serparate injuries. I would not hesitate to do it again because the outcome for me greatly outweighed the pain and numbness.

Prayers on the way for a successful surgery and recovery.

Tracy, cheaper and easier... not sure about the pain.

jsin208l.jpg

Good luck with the surgery and hope you have a good speedy as painless as possible recovery.

We'll be here, keep us posted on your progress if possible (bring a lap top to the rehab/physical therapy part).

It really sucks when you know you can do something but the body will not do it. Chronic pain really sucks as well.

Good luck. We will be thing of you in our prayers.

Ian.

-
Back