Purple Dart

-

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Was just curious if anyone had any pics of a 70-71 Dart, plum crazy purple, white top, white interior? We were having a discussion at the garage last night, and I said if I did another a-body, that would be the car and color combo I would want. Can't decide if I would the white stripe as well, because I also like the go-wing on that body style dart. Think the stripe and wing together might be too much. So... Any pics or thoughts? Thanks

Not a big fan of purple here. And the stripe is WAY to generic.

Not a big fan of purple here. And the stripe is WAY to generic.

I have always liked purple. But I don't like it on certain cars. I didn't like it when I saw it on a 69 Dart, so that was one of the many reasons the buggy wound up B5 blue... For whatever reason i do like purple on the 70 body style dart. And I like the stripe, but not sure i would with that particular combo.

Here is one im building now, The stripe is on it now I just havn't got a picture of it yet.

Attachments

• 100_0692 (600 x 400).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 189
Thanks guys. Keep the pics coming. Dan, that's a pretty Dart your building

You're describing my Dad's old 70! Purple, white vinyl top...His had the body side moulding,no stripe. It may have had a black interior though. 340 auto. I want one with a stick someday.

I was going to put a strip on my car but decided against it. If it was not for the air brush work on the trunk I was going to get the stripe painted on, but it would not have looked like the factory one. Part of my tattoo work is cloaked woman coming out of smoke, I wanted to have that done but have it made into a stripe...

I was going to put a strip on my car but decided against it. If it was not for the air brush work on the trunk I was going to get the stripe painted on, but it would not have looked like the factory one. Part of my tattoo work is cloaked woman coming out of smoke, I wanted to have that done but have it made into a stripe...

That would've been cool!!

there is one for sale that is purple no strip and black interior with buckets and console just north of indianapolis indiana on crags list

-
Back