Question for windshield trim clip experts...

-

70Duster440

Reaction score
I have a little "kit" with new clips to reinstall the windshield trim on my Duster. In the kit there are 5 red clips with screws that have a dab of sealer on the point. The rest of the clips are black and different that the red ones. The screws are plain.

I bagged the old clips when I removed them and have verified that there are 5 different clips in the set.

Question is, where do the 5 "special" clips go around the opening? There are more than 5 holes along the top and bottom edges.

The body service manual I have, has an interior trim section but I didn't find anything on 5 different types of clips. This pic is from a Year One book I have. Don't think it will be much of a help but I will keep looking.

Untitled-1.jpg

The body service manual I have, has an interior trim section but I didn't find anything on 5 different types of clips. This pic is from a Year One book I have. Don't think it will be much of a help but I will keep looking.

Thanks vkarapanos. The five clips out of the entire set are all the same - just different than the rest.

-
Back