Not open for further replies.

halfafish

Damn those rabbits, and their holes!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
I got this set-up because at the time I couldn’t afford a real lift and this was a very good substitute. These are an ideal solution if you are living in a situation that will not allow a lift – like a rental house/apartment/condo, etc. These will work most anywhere and are portable if needed. They work very well for getting your vehicle up off the ground for repair or maintenance. I used these for about 6 months before my ship came in and I graduated to a 4-post lift, so I don’t need these any more. They will absolutely work as indicated on the website (www.quickjack.com). I used these for my two vehicles, one of which is a Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel. It is a dead-stable lift and handled both my vehicles with ease. They store in a very small space, I have them secured upright to a storage rack. The photos show them under my car on their lower height setting. There are two height choices, about 12" and about 20". The jacks come with the standard set of rubber lifting blocks, the accessory Truck/SUV lifting blocks, and a set of 25’ long, very expensive upgraded hydraulic lines to go from the pump to the jacks. Current retail on the jacks alone is $1525, the Truck/SUV blocks are an extra $225, and the custom hoses were another $300. I’m into this package to the tune of $2050. I will sell these for $1200 for everything. These are pretty heavy, so local pickup only please. Located just north of Vancouver, WA.

101_1733.JPG
101_1735.JPG
QuickJack-Lift-Complete-System.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back