Quick Question.....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is the doohickeys and dooflunkies that hold the thingamajigs and whatchyamacallits to the thingamabobs that support the portasnorkles holding the peedlepods the same for all years?

no, the cutoff date was 10-32-77. Below that date took the blue 11 mm and you need a metric cresent wrench to remove. Above that date took the red 5/17 open wrench.

no, the cutoff date was 10-32-77. Below that date took the blue 11 mm and you need a metric cresent wrench to remove. Above that date took the red 5/17 open wrench.
I've got one of those do-hicky wrenchy things! I sold em'

I’m not sure since I normally delt with Finnegan pins and Jesus clips that held on side stators and rotating Mercury sphere holders. They were amusing since they look like spasticaded ducks swimming in a pool of oil while Mozart music was playing.

Hey man, are you talking about a Mopar, where they changed parts every year and some times every 4 months!!?? We ain'
It should work ok ! Jack stands a must ! But I put Jack stands under everything anyway. before I or anyone gets under anything !
t in Chevy land Toe doe. (*Wizard of Oz)

I’m not sure since I normally delt with Finnegan pins and Jesus clips that held on side stators and rotating Mercury sphere holders. They were amusing since they look like spasticaded ducks swimming in a pool of oil while Mozart music was playing.
Don't be stingy, pass that blunt! :rolleyes:

Is the doohickeys and dooflunkies that hold the thingamajigs and whatchyamacallits to the thingamabobs that support the portasnorkles holding the peedlepods the same for all years?
Quote triple R... "I DON'T HAVE A CRISTAL BALL!"...

Quick question that deserves a quick answer.
No.

replacement smoke.JPG

As per "forum" rules, questions about doohickeys and dooflunkies can only be answered on Fridays. Questions on thingamajigs and whatchyamacallits and portasnorkles can only be asked on Thursdays. All that said, your question was answered yesterday (which was Friday) and two days ago (Thursday)!!! You're welcome in advance!! Any questions asked tomorrow will be answered today just to save time.

-
Back