Quick Tuning Upgrade Holley Vacuum Secondary

-

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Cost about 30 bucks. It's worth it. Here it is on my 770 Holley Street Avenger.

Yeah those are nice. I've used them before.

My son and I enjoy all your " how to" video's. Thanks for taking the time to make them, it really does help us "wanna be's out !
when I get a response like this, it makes it worth my time :)
:thumbsup:

Yes, thanks for sharing! Better than buying another carb to get that feature.
What spring are you using or do they recommend?

That is cool, the one thing I like is the street advengers already have the plastic quick vacuum spring addition.
Now I got more crap to buy.

Yes, thanks for sharing! Better than buying another carb to get that feature.
What spring are you using or do they recommend?
You'll tune/adjust it with the screw. You'll have no need to take it apart and even look at the spring

That is cool, the one thing I like is the street advengers already have the plastic quick vacuum spring addition.
Now I got more crap to buy.
Mine came with the plastic top "quick change" also. The Quick Fuel is faster and more precise. You can turn it in the slightest increments if you want to....

You'll tune/adjust it with the screw. You'll have no need to take it apart and even look at the spring

Mine came with the plastic top "quick change" also. The Quick Fuel is faster and more precise. You can turn it in the slightest increments if you want to....

Good to know, the one I have is a 670 model, have never bolted it on anything.
If I ever find time I may put it on my duster, because it has an electric choke.
The double pumper I have on it now, I dont have a choke cable hooked to it, so starting sucks, because it is just a pleasure vehicle, not started much.

Good to know, the one I have is a 670 model, have never bolted it on anything.
If I ever find time I may put it on my duster, because it has an electric choke.
The double pumper I have on it now, I dont have a choke cable hooked to it, so starting sucks, because it is just a pleasure vehicle, not started much.
I also have a 670 Holley SA. I haven't put one of these on it yet, I'm actually not using the carb this last year.

-
Back