quitting coffee

-
I am not getting your point.
Yes, is the digestive tract any different now than at creation? You also have teeth. You can’t eat an apple without them but you can gum a piece of meat pretty good with no teeth.
Not trying to be difficult. I've learned science/logic vs. faith/magic debates are a waste of time for everyone. Still, I am not getting your point.
For the sake of argument, let's say we are exactly now the way we were at creation. What is man supposed to eat, since the digestive tract exists?

BTW, I can't imagine eating a good steak with no teeth.

I aint giving up meat.
What is man to eat? I know 7th Day Aventists say seeds, nuts, fruits, vegetables. The digestive tract is there for a reason.
"..I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food"..."You are free to eat from any tree in the garden..."

I aint giving up meat.

"..I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food"..."You are free to eat from any tree in the garden..."

What if there is an animal in the tree? Can you eat that?

"..Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.." Ask a Pastor, then ask a Rabbi...then an ayatollah. 3 different answers from 3 students of the same God.

"..Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.." Ask a Pastor, then ask a Rabbi...then an ayatollah. 3 different answers from 3 students of the same God.

Not the same God as my God.

I aint giving up meat.

I never said to give up meat.

I aint giving up meat.

I never said to give up meat.

I am not getting your point.
Not trying to be difficult. I've learned science/logic vs. faith/magic debates are a waste of time for everyone. Still, I am not getting your point.
For the sake of argument, let's say we are exactly now the way we were at creation. What is man supposed to eat, since the digestive tract exists?

BTW, I can't imagine eating a good steak with no teeth.

It has nothing to do with faith or magic. It’s logic, science and common sense. When man was created, he was created to live forever. And animals were never meant to be food, because death did not come upon creation until the fall, which also brought on thorn and thistle. Simple science says that man wasn’t created to eat animal flesh because like man, there was never to be death. The first killing was an animal for its skins, not for food. Again, flesh meat eating was a provision after the flood. And since man has the desire of flesh foods, Jesus set limits on it. So your digestive system isn’t any different than Adam’s was. Also notice men don’t live 700 or 800 years any more. Part of that is because of sin, part of that is because the earth was changed at the flood (it never rained before the flood so the climate wasn’t the same in the antideluvian world) and part of the shortened life span and stature of man is from flesh food consumption. The meat of the animals is diseased. Mad cow is real. It’s simple science, logic and common sense.

I forgot to mention I wouldn’t ask any of them for the time of day. We were given brains so if we can read plain English we don’t need trained NLP practicing time serving man to tell me what the Bible says. Neither do you.

I aint giving up meat.
Me either, but I tried it for awhile. Started dropping weight like nobody's business. A good thing I guess. I felt good too. But, quote from my doctor "This is no time to become a vegetarian!, you need lots of complete protein from lean meat."

The problem is there is no high quality protein in the plant world. Nothing has an abundance of all the essential amino acids. Soybeans are about the best and a human body will not thrive on them. A bloody steak on the other hand....

Also, plants are where carbohydrates come from. And that is what spikes the blood glucose.

Me either, but I tried it for awhile. Started dropping weight like nobody's business. A good thing I guess. I felt good too. But, quote from my doctor "This is no time to become a vegetarian!, you need lots of complete protein from lean meat."

The problem is there is no high quality protein in the plant world. Nothing has an abundance of all the essential amino acids. Soybeans are about the best and a human body will not thrive on them. A bloody steak on the other hand....

Also, plants are where carbohydrates come from. And that is what spikes the blood glucose.

Yeah, that’s not true. There is plenty of protein in the plant world. The other thing is humans weren’t made to be protein eaters. We were created to live on carbs.

Yeah, that’s not true. There is plenty of protein in the plant world. The other thing is humans weren’t made to be protein eaters. We were created to live on carbs.
You've ruled out flesh and vegetables.
You can probably get enough protein with plants, but it takes much planning and work, and a lot of eating.
Anyway, you're probably right, a human will live longer and healthier on a plant-based diet.

Right now in my situation, carbs are poison to me. Plus I'm feeling pretty good on my diet. I don't have a long time until I cash in my chips anyway, so living to a ripe old age is not a factor.

You've ruled out flesh and vegetables.
You can probably get enough protein with plants, but it takes much planning and work, and a lot of eating.
Anyway, you're probably right, a human will live longer and healthier on a plant-based diet.

Right now in my situation, carbs are poison to me. Plus I'm feeling pretty good on my diet. I don't have a long time until I cash in my chips anyway, so living to a ripe old age is not a factor.

I didn’t rule out anything. What I said what was at creation. Simple as that. If you want to learn more, grab a good Bible and read it. I’m not trying to change your mind. You could eat dog turds and I wouldn’t stop you.

-
Back