R.I.P Roy's Dodge Parts. Estate sale C.L.

-
I want the A100!! I love going to auctions, you always see unique/old/cool stuff!
I want it also :-D, But I am sure someone will snag it up and when they do I will keep an eye on it 8) Roy has many old treasures all MoPar hood ornaments to 440 engines and parts, I am going Friday and see what he has and see what I can possibly buy if no one bids the small things up :coffee2:
There is a possibility that a few friends will show up with the doe and let me do the payment plan on so we will see 8) He has Aloaaaaoott of stuff :blob:

Have a great time Mike, wish I was going!
I wish you and a few members could make it, I hope he still has his stash of /6 parts and old mopar memorabilia he has had for 40 years and no mopar folks show up :D But I am sure it will be a great gathering of old friends and hundreds of folks jumping on the car lifts and tools to all the old parts Roy has hung on to for many years, I will be taking pictures of the family and friends get together

To the top for our noon'ers if they are close by, I should have posted this in the Mopar Discussion Thread :banghead:

"1970 Dodge 100 Truck Slant 6 Engine 3 Speed on Column" !!!!!!!!!

3I43J33H95N95E45H3d3p63a7c4ea3d361342.jpg

"1970 Dodge 100 Truck Slant 6 Engine 3 Speed on Column" !!!!!!!!!

3I43J33H95N95E45H3d3p63a7c4ea3d361342.jpg

:cheers: Good move Frankie :cheers:, I can't wait to see it at 1pm Friday and all the other old stash this great ol mopar man had in his life. R.I.P Roy and condolences to his family and friend.

I would be bidding on that A100 for sure. Love that thing. I have one with a 440 in it

I would be bidding on that A100 for sure. Love that thing. I have one with a 440 in it

It would be nice to make a deal on it even if I lose my ramcharger to get it, I ran threw some sealer and I have hand cleaner on it so I can take it off

Attachments

• Avenger 1 014.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 717
Id have to get the maserati TC, abd TC parts car. Basically a shelby z underneath, luxury car up top. Looks similar to the lebaron convertible, but no body parts interchange. And it only seats 2.

I am partial to the FWD turbo mopars.

Id have to get the maserati TC, abd TC parts car. Basically a shelby z underneath, luxury car up top. Looks similar to the lebaron convertible, but no body parts interchange. And it only seats 2.

I am partial to the FWD turbo mopars.
Good eye :glasses7:

Thank you for moving this for me/us :cheers: our moderator's and staff is top notch 8)

I can't believe there is a A100 in Arkansas. That is in Bill "Maverick" Golden's backyard. For those that don't know Bill, he is the guy that use to run the Little Red Wagon wheel stander.

I am going to the pond shop!! just in case :D

I just called because of possible rain, He said it will be a rain or shine and this stuff has got to be moved and gone..... He said they did get the /6 to run but is setting on 4 flats.
this stuff could go cheep and I hope to find some old treasures :cheers:

If it wasnt Easter weekend i,d come visit ya for a shot at some of that loot.
Now that would be cool Pete :cheers: With the rain coming in there may not be any big money there so we will see, I need to look in Treva's money bag and see what she has any cash stashed back :D I need to call Jerry Hall and see if he can hand me a couple grand for a few months :D I would be broke all summer or till July, but it would be a great investment..... It will be fun ether way because I know I will see some old gear head friends there... I will be packing 8)8)8) a..A camera 8)

Hope u get the A100
That would be something, but I don't have that kind of cash 8)
If a friend shows up he has floated me cash many times and pay him back
by the monthly payment :D

Well today is the day I make the 1 hour drive to see Roy's stash :coffee2:
But wouldn't you no it :eek:ops: It is raining :coffee2:
I did manage to gather up $260.00 for some small cool things he may have I can snag up and resell to put extra cash in my poket for Monster Mopar Strongend :D
This will be a wet day but hay! I am not going to melt :D
I will be bringing pictures of my Ramcharger if I see any dealers there I know just in case that A 100 can be snagged up, I called the auction co and they said all of this has to go rain or shine and yes it is outside :coffee2: This will be fun and yes I will have my camera with me
today is not the auction , just get to see what he has that will be put up for sale Saturday, the rain my play in to my favor :D

-
Back