Race Gas Concentrate

-
Are you taking about the octane boost you can by from a parts store or the "Race Gas" that comes in a 1 gal container?

I have tried a lot of them and if your trying to get ride of a ping they work...........for daily us, it gets quite annoying.
The stuff toxic, try not to get to much on your hands

I have tried a lot of them and if your trying to get ride of a ping they work...........for daily us, it gets quite annoying.
The stuff toxic, try not to get to much on your hands
I realize their are lots of these out there. My question is has anyone tried this specific one called race gas concentrate.

The Name brand Race Gas is new to the game, but other brands like Torco and a few others have been out there for a while. The only Octane booster I have used in the past was 104 brand. I usually buy 5 gal of race fuel at the pump and mix it with high test at home. Would like to hear some reviews and feedback on the the Race Gas Brand tho.

What pump octane did you mix it with and what mixture do you use for your compression ratio.
Duane

It has a chart on the back that tell you how much will raise it by what octane.
I was looking for 105 octane and premium is 91 up here. so it took 7 ounces of Race Gas per gal.
The link i posted up above is for 1 quart of race gas.

I broke down and bought a 55 gal drum of race fuel for this year's racing. No mess with mixing, pour it in and it's ready to go.

Well that is a helpful reply.

Hell yeah it is, you can tuck a gold membership into my account if your inspired.. A far better investment then concentrated kool-aid.

I do have a case of blinker fluid you can dump in the tank. Would probably work better.

Last edited:
-
Back