Racing to find the pieces of the Puzzle

-

Dorian

dorian
Reaction score
In conjunction with my 3rd Annual Autism Awareness program during our Top Alcohol Shootout June 12-13 at MHDRA, I am kicking off a second campaign.

It is called "Racing to Find the Pieces of the Puzzle"

Along with raising awareness about Autism, I am handing out information about what is available in the community as far as where parents can go to get funding, what agencies are available and contacts for parents who want to find out more for their children.

This year I am doing a raffle and auctions. There have been $1000.00 of dollars in prizes already donated and I am including T-shirts.

Here is a sample of the t-shirts.

AUTISMSAMPLESHIRTS.jpg

and this is the logo on the front

AUTISMSAMPLESHIRTSfront.jpg

I would like to Thank Glenn at www.american-musclecar.com for donating some of the expenses (about 1/2) to a great cause.

I would like to ask all the members of FABO to consider using Glenn for their Mopar tributes. Take a look at his site and you will see the awesome work he does. There is also a link to his facebook site where you can see the t-shirt from 1st conception to final.

I would like to thank Glenn again and I consider him a friend now, we have spent countless hours on Skype talking about the design and mopars and Carlisle etc. He is a great guy!

Gary

Dorian, I realize I'm not exactly next door but I love great causes. If you're interested in raffling off a gift certificate for my shop, send me a PM or give me a call (or pass along your number and I'll call you) to discuss the details.

Shirts are $25.00 plus shipping.

They are available in mens sizes: SM MD LG XL 2X 3X 4X 5X

(fitted)womens sizes: SM MD LG XL 2X 3X

Colors available: Black, White, Royal Blue, and Azalea (dark pink)

They are being made in the States in Ephrata, PA. The same town that my t-shirt guy lives in.

I could check with him about that.

Thanks,

Gary

-
Back