radiator repair?

-

mac daddy mopar

Reaction score
my radiator is leaking around the top hose, and I'm bucks down til next friday, whats a good epoxy type repair to stick on it, until I can fix it right?

Thanks, Mark

If you have a propane torch and a roll of solder (flux too) you can fix it cheap and right at the same time. Otherwise, JB weld. Permatex makes a two part epoxy (thick like a Tootsie roll) for repairing radiators that you'll find at your local auto parts store.

thanks, my garage got broken into a few weeks ago and they took 90% of my tools, and my soldering kit, welder and a one end lift, and like a dumb *** I let my theft insurance lapse to save some money, because the wife got laid off when everyone else was loosing jobs, thanks again.

Mark

thanks, my garage got broken into a few weeks ago and they took 90% of my tools, and my soldering kit, welder and a one end lift, and like a dumb *** I let my theft insurance lapse to save some money, because the wife got laid off when everyone else was loosing jobs, thanks again.

Mark

Sorry to hear about your theft.
Some people don't respect anyone else at all.
This really pisses me off!
Good luck in the future.
Did i mention this really pisses me off?

Sorry to hear about your theft.
Some people don't respect anyone else at all.
This really pisses me off!
Good luck in the future.
Did i mention this really pisses me off?

I got a few leads to check out on my welder and lift, and if I find out who it was, they are in for the beating their dad should have given them, and then some, but being the nice guy that I am, I'll leave them by a mile marker and call the cops and tell them I just passed a person or persons, laying by the road, of course it won't be close to help, so they may or may not get there in time, damn their bad luck.

-
Back