Not open for further replies.

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a radio knob set and post mounting nuts for a '72 a-body radio.

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 10.53.36 AM.png

They are small white felt o-rings. You can tell when they are on there when you turn them. I just took another set from this valiant when I took the perfect soft dash pad out this morning. I came up for lunch and wipe the pad down with Vaseline, I'll grab a picture when I go back to the garage. They all had them . many were lost if you every took the knobs off and don't know they are there. One reason why I get mad when guys help me take apart the little things. The lose or break the little parts that are hard to come by.

106_0675.JPG

They are small white felt o-rings. You can tell when they are on there when you turn them. I just took another set from this valiant when I took the perfect soft dash pad out this morning. I came up for lunch and wipe the pad down with Vaseline, I'll grab a picture when I go back to the garage. They all had them . many were lost if you every took the knobs off and don't know they are there. One reason why I get mad when guys help me take apart the little things. The lose or break the little parts that are hard to come by.

View attachment 1715550254
interested in some measurements. I'm sure I could find some similar felt and cut my own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back