Rally Valiant!

-

V-100

Valiant lover(?)
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPXfRxGr5Ys"]Valiant first rally video winter 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

Sweeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That looks like a blast! :cheers:

That's awesome. I have a lot of respect for rally drivers, ecspecially this one.

man that was great, talk about an adrenaline rush that would be awesome to do!!!!:cheers:

Awesome! Really skinny tires for that surface.

Up here in the snow, (N Az) skinny tires are actually better for icy traction as they act as more of a skate blade to cut into the ice and grip while turning rather than a wide tire which is good for the deep powder but worse for ice as you slide on top and over it while turning instead of digging in. Also, with the weight distributed over less of a surface area, there is more down pressure per square inch of tire contacting the ground than there would be with a wider tire. It's all interesting stuff, I worked for GY for awhile and they drilled all this into our heads lol This valiant driver has the right idea!!!

thats sweet!! i love seeing videos like that! makes it even more better to see a mopar and here a small block!! now we are hooked we need more videos of that awsome little valiant in action!!

That was sweet.
great driving

Roads look same as here:)

But I don't have guts to drive my duster like that :)

It's from Dick Ross at Firm Feel.

They do race what they sell (don't think this is them in this one, but they have a racing history and aren't BS). But I loved that when I saw it...would love to see a bunch of the old "Team Starfish" with Scott Harvey and crew

-
Back