Rally Wheel Value

-

7T Swinger

Reaction score
Gents,

Re: 5 x 14” Big bolt pattern rally wheels

As you can see in the photo, this is a driver quality bundle.

I’m looking at buying these. What do you estimate value at?

Thanks

ED199D86-DBB9-4172-B47B-7085A1EB84E5.jpeg

AFAIK big bolt stuff is available new so look it up price it out including caps and trim rings and see what new would cost then decide from there. I have seen small bolt wheels that need restored go for 50 a peice,but then you have to paint them find centers and rings so it adds up. big bolt stuff isnt bad though If I had to take a guess on the pic above Id say 200-300 bucks but I may be way off.

AFAIK big bolt stuff is available new so look it up price it out including caps and trim rings and see what new would cost then decide from there. I have seen small bolt wheels that need restored go for 50 a peice,but then you have to paint them find centers and rings so it adds up. big bolt stuff isnt bad though If I had to take a guess on the pic above Id say 200-300 bucks but I may be way off.
Spot on. The centers and trim rings are usually not perfect on used wheels. $50 each x 4 and throw the spare in. Shipping kills the deal and lugging them around to swap meets isn't fun either. Sell them and get em' out of your hair.

I’m looking at buying, not selling.

Appreciate the replies.

He’s asking $225 CAD for the bundle.
$225 Canadian is a very fair price for what I see pictured as long as you verify that they aren't pitted badly, especially in the bead area.
Check them for straightness as well.........
What are you putting them on?

A ‘67 Barracuda. I just need to confirm that they’ll clear my ‘73 up disc brakes.

I had a 70 Dart big bolt pattern all the way around with 73-76 discs and the 14 inch rallyes cleared no problem

They will clear the calipers as long as you don't upgrade to the 11.75 rotors. Those require 15" wheels. That's not too bad of a price for 5 wheels, but you will still need to find one center cap. The rings for 14" wheels are hard to find in decent shape. They've all had about 50 years to get curb rashed or rock dinged!

I bought the bundle tonight for $180 CAD. Very happy with the deal and the seller is a Mopar freak. I may be making a deal on one of his 340 engines in the near future.

I bought the bundle tonight for $180 CAD. Very happy with the deal and the seller is a Mopar freak. I may be making a deal on one of his 340 engines in the near future.
You got a good deal there.
The 340 engine sounds interesting.
What are the specs and price on that?

You got a good deal there.
The 340 engine sounds interesting.
What are the specs and price on that?

We didn’t discuss either as he mentioned it as I was leaving. I know it’s in pieces, that’s about it at the moment.

I did a quick paint job on the rally wheels and polished up the the rings and caps. Running 235/60R14 on the rear and there’s lots of room for more. Love these old cars.

D225856D-7A08-4BC5-86BC-9621547B3094.jpeg

5FF314DA-1E14-4E77-9755-684FD24D0AC5.jpeg

FF59CD93-8C80-4526-B654-D634FB1E9498.jpeg

-
Back