............Ram Sport.......

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
...............Dam, I love the black 1s that are loaded up pretty good...., I'm seriously thinking of getting 1......kim.....

My parents just bought a tequila sunrise 2012 with 14k miles. Pretty sweet trucks!

...............Dam, I love the black 1s that are loaded up pretty good...., I'm seriously thinking of getting 1......kim.....

love my ram sport...get compliments on the hood all the time. I went red as its easier to keep clean over black.

Attachments

• IMG_1438.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 311
A guy at work was a Chevy man for years.
Bought an all black one 4wd standard cab short bed Hemi last year.
He loved the truck.
Traded it in 2 weeks ago for a SRT Scat Pack lime green Challenger.
He was a die hard chevy guy. He said the Hemi is just fun horsepower.

......blk00rt, nice truck, is it loaded up pretty good........I've wanted a black sport now for awhile 4 door crew cab 4x4......but the dam sticker shock , up here there over 60 Gs........ouch.........kim.....

......blk00rt, nice truck, is it loaded up pretty good........I've wanted a black sport now for awhile 4 door crew cab 4x4......but the dam sticker shock , up here there over 60 Gs........ouch.........kim.....

I`d like to have a new black short bed w/ a 6.2 hemi in it myself !!

yeah its pretty loaded, only missing a sun roof, leather and heated steering wheel/seats..(options I did not want)
If you get one, do not overlook the ram boxes, I was not sure if I would like them when I ordered the truck but really have grown to like them and wonder how I did without them.
around here if you want trailer brakes and a Hitch on a Sport you have to order them.

I love my 2012 Express. That 5.7 HEMI has more than enough for me or I'd be in deep chit with the law. :)
Jim

Attachments

• truck 003.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 215
My buddy just traded in his 250k mile Chebby K1500 in on a new loaded up black Ram 1500 4X4 Quad cab last week. I couldn't believe he changed teams after so many miles on his old truck. He said that Ram gave him the best deal between the big three. It just shows you that some people are NOT brand loyal like most of us are!

I have a '12 RAM black quad cab, and every time I see one with the sport hood, I just drool over it. That hood makes such a big difference in appearance for me. The best looking one I have seen had blacked out SRT-10 wheels on it too. That's my goal one day if I can score a sport hood and SRT-10 wheels for a decent price. It's only money Kim. Go get ya one!

Kim, HELP ME HELP YOU.....Buy it here...save thousands...I drive it back to you, hand delivered, washed/waxed. I quit smoking too so it'll have that new truck smell once I get it there! Order an extra set of tires with it tho....

My 2013, or I should say my wife's, as I don't get to drive it as much! Since this picture, we have added a leveling kit, along with different wheels and tires to make it look more like a 4x4.

Attachments

• 20140903_094759.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 204
Just Bought a sport crew cab in flame red. I would advise anyone to buy one. I get comments everyday! And it matches my dart! Sorry bout the bad pic, Rain has set in. Better than snow!

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 182
Kim are you looking new or used?? Here's new for $49
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...rt/1045740355?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I mentioned before prices are WAY cheaper in Ontario...lemme know if I can make it work, u buy I drive it out and you fly me home.

.........Steve....There's good rebates on the one I want, its dam near 64, then there's 13.5 in rebates, plus their gonna take my trade in......but u know the new Challengers have caught my eye, the R/T with the 6.4 Hemi 6 speed is pretty tempting................kim........

That Red Sport looks good just chop a couple doors off. :) I'd buy one of someone will buy my Vert..:)

...........Got the Black Ram Hemi Sport home late last night thru a blizzard......OOOOHH is it sweet.........i'll try get some pics up after I clean it up................kim........

-
Back