Random bald spots in hair?

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
went to get my hair cut today and the girl noticed I had a bald spot on the side of my head about the size of a half dollar. I’m only 28 and I’ve got a very full head of hair besides this area. Has anyone else come across this?

Thanks to my internet degree in dermatology I’ve come to the same conclusion lol
Well, I work for a Pharmaceutical company that specializes in skin diseases so I recognized your description immediately. We are currently working with another company that is developing new drugs for that condition.

Let's have a contest to name the new drug.
I'll start.
Fuzzopeachia.
Sounds so smooth and soothing.
Ask your doctor if it's right for you.
Possible side effects........

Picture the commercial, now.

Well, I work for a Pharmaceutical company that specializes in skin diseases so I recognized your description immediately. We are currently working with another company that is developing new drugs for that condition.

Will it work on a spot thats about 8" dia on the top of my head? LOL

I wrote myself a prescription for wait it out. There are little whiskers there so it may be growing back. If it isn’t back by the time I get my next cut then I’ll see a doc.

My cousin had the same issue and got shots and some pills the first time and it came back I’m about two months. The next time he let it go and it came back in under a month.

I was taking generic lamasil for the remnants of an ingrown toenail.

I started getting football shaped patches about dime to quarter size of super smooth areas of no hair.
Fortunately most were in the beard area and the leg and stomach but I did get a small one on the side of the head. Had to stop taking it and it never did anything for the toe nail.

Unfortunately one of the smaller patches in the chin area never came back and is still baby butt smooth. I have to carefully execute beard styling to compensate.

Likely caused by all the wonderful drugs and chemicals man has made over the years. It is everywhere anymore including the water you drink or what you drink it out of. Is what is.

Sounds like you got the mange brother. Quit eatin outta the trash.....

B035585A-0682-44DD-BA8A-C2DE58E614A2.jpeg

You can always take this or that but watch TV at all? Every other commercial is some type of new wonder drug and just for grins it may give you any number of symptoms you have never had. Talk to AJ he can give you the cure.

I lost a couple of areas of hair when my wife was pregnant with our youngest. There was complications and I was worried. Stress baldness. You stressed about something?

Last edited:
I knew a guy who’s hair started falling out in clumps over a few months time. Was totally bald for about six months. Hair started growing back to normal but was baby soft

your 28?

got kids?

i had a buddy who had twin sisters
one day the girls smoked something that gave them a funny sense of humor so they grabbed the jack russell terrier and shaved every spot of hair that was not white

does the wife sniffle every time she sees it?

your 28?

got kids?

i had a buddy who had twin sisters
one day the girls smoked something that gave them a funny sense of humor so they grabbed the jack russell terrier and shaved every spot of hair that was not white

does the wife sniffle every time she sees it?

No kids and no wife yet. The girlfriend wouldn’t touch my hair since she loves it. I have turned down the girl at the barber shop a few times so maybe she did it when I wasn’t watching.

I don't have your problem, as i still have a full head of blond hair, at age sixty five.
But i have to take a chemotherapy type of pill every day, for a white blood cell, bone marrow cancer, mutation, disease, that the side affect to that medication, causes my hair to grow at an extremely slow rate.
I only need to go to the barber shop once a year, just to get trimmed up, to look neat again on the top of my head.

I had this happen to me when I was working underground copper in Arizona 30 years ago. Doctor told me it was from stress. It went away after a few months.

are you sure they are random?

maybe we need an areal view to figure this one out...like crop circles

-
Back