71DD20A3-8BAF-4019-91C2-CFF13D89922B.jpeg

B3B4B87E-2315-4969-85CE-0F991AA1D7F1.jpeg

D1E23C35-23D5-46C6-8F88-D5A2782764DC.jpeg

C1D6AA61-B380-42BB-8AF8-83A01DF9C2A8.jpeg

761BD021-BA9A-4C16-A5A3-E97D43F18D57.jpeg

4B54D319-3C3F-430C-AE61-4C109CE01EBE.jpeg

47F21931-8387-4BF9-A3EB-A0ED4E2A4E28.jpeg

E0808AD2-2E78-48DF-AF33-F5C29FDA91BB.jpeg

Yes. First time here. We usually go to whiteface in wilmington ny. Rylee loved it here.
Random pic - random memory, LOL. If someone asked me the trail names, there is no way I would remember, but a glance at that sign and I was near certain that was Elk. I went to Penn State Scranton (briefly) and that was one of my Phys Ed courses. :) (The other was bowling :D) . Went there every Wed afternoon. Had never skied before, and by the end of the term I think I had done every trail that was open. Actually, I think the last time there and last time I was on skis was 87 or 88 a bunch of us from work took a trip up.

Random pic - random memory, LOL. If someone asked me the trail names, there is no way I would remember, but a glance at that sign and I was near certain that was Elk. I went to Penn State Scranton (briefly) and that was one of my Phys Ed courses. :) (The other was bowling :D) . Went there every Wed afternoon. Had never skied before, and by the end of the term I think I had done every trail that was open. Actually, I think the last time there and last time I was on skis was 87 or 88 a bunch of us from work took a trip up.
We used to ski Camelback and Elk Mountain every Winter when I was a part of the ski club back in High School from ‘77-‘81. Probably went a dozen times each season. I haven’t been on skis since.

Those were great times though!

Very cool.

We used to ski Camelback and Elk Mountain every Winter when I was a part of the ski club back in High School from ‘77-‘81. Probably went a dozen times each season. I haven’t been on skis since.

Those were great times though!

Nice. Camelbak gets too busy. Elk was nice. I've heard that it usually doesn't gett too busy (compared to the pocono ski places) because many don't want to drive the extra hour.

Nice. Camelbak gets too busy. Elk was nice. I've heard that it usually doesn't gett too busy (compared to the pocono ski places) because many don't want to drive the extra hour.
That was true back in the days I used to go there too. Elk was always better with fewer people. Blue Mountain used to be the least busy of them all back then...but quite a haul from the Philly area compared to the others.

So when your parent(s) were telling you about the Birds and the Bees, did they cover this part for you.....:D
4postliftbeebirdstacked 118.JPG

We used to ski Snow Summit in San Bernardino National Forest, at night mostly. Only a 60 minute drive from the desert. Ski our brains out. No lift lines, no crowds, lift tickets were discounted. Only drawback was night time is snow making time. Wasn't unusual to get hosed down by snow making cannon on the way up the hill on the lift :lol:.
SnowSummitTrailMapforWeb.jpg

-
Back