Random pictures thread

-
11 Ep.jpg

You just know I’m gonna have to photoshop that hat on the car so you match!

Dave, would you do me a favor? Would you put the hat on Trudy's cat, too? She's an old high school friend and saw mine on Facebook and wanted one on her cat, too. lol

TRUDY AND SMUDGE.jpg

Ok here it is. She would like HER hat on the cat, if you don't mind. She says thank you very much.

TRUDY.jpg

Well, that would be kind of hard to do since her entire hat isn’t in the photo so I can’t extract it for the cat. I need the full hat visible on her to be able to do it.

I sorta thought that might be the case.......lemmie see if she has somethin else. Thanks man.

Ok, standing by...:)

Don't stick around on my account. She's WAY typical female. Caint make her mind up, caint find anything.....she's a sweetheart, but man is she scatterbrained.

Don't stick around on my account. She's WAY typical female. Caint make her mind up, caint find anything.....she's a sweetheart, but man is she scatterbrained.
I’m only standing by in the most general of sense. If you get an image from her to work with, I will do what I can with it. Just let me know. :)

I’m only standing by in the most general of sense. If you get an image from her to work with, I will do what I can with it. Just let me know. :)

Ok I bet this wont work either since her head is cut off. but if it will, use it with my big hat.

TRUDY.jpg

-
Back