Random pictures thread

-
B65C5E10-C43F-4136-8EA7-9A34F3949055.jpeg

Something about silver on any mopar looks badass!
Judging by the Maple Leaf a Canadian car?
Actually, this neck of the woods. Sioux City. Can't remember if it was South Sioux City(Nebraska), Sioux City, Iowa, or North Sioux City, South Dakota. Very sweet deal. There were over the top nice street rods and muscle cars. But, this one just stood out to me. That big body is laser straight. LOTS of time in it. A bit of tech as well. But, not over-advertised tech.

You can't compare crew cab to standard cab.
I guarantee ford made crew cabs as early as 1965, and standard cabs until the last body style change.

You can't compare crew cab to standard cab.
I guarantee ford made crew cabs as early as 1965, and standard cabs until the last body style change.
True, but no crew cab F150s until the 1997 to 2003 model cycle. Even the Supercab didn't debut until 1973 models.

dodge and ford had them back in 1965 , maybe 64 , the Air Force had hordes of them ....

...but gm didn't get one until 1973, and then only a crew cab.

A rare example of gm not squeezing every customer out of a potential market.

In a half ton? Seen lots of 3/4 and 1 ton crew cabs in that era, but never a half ton.

After driving a dodge many times , I cant really remember , but I think they were 1/2 tons , used to pick up and take flight crews ro the alert pad...

-
Back