Random pictures thread

-
%2Fmcusercontent.com%2F1330e92b21e57c6e6a0fee7af%2Fimages%2F30362ada-d7ea-b3c2-494e-5b76028759db.jpg

Screenshot_20220810-225911_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Was going through pictures of past Spring Fling and saw this.

I think it's an magnesium wheel of some sort ??

View attachment 1715898342

And are these old Direct Connection headers??

View attachment 1715898344
IIRC, the purpose of the longbox shape was because the individual tubes were all equal length but because distances from exhaust ports and routing, they ended at different parts of the collector.

When I got out of the Navy (August ‘75) I started college the following week. Income tax time came and I filed as quickly as possible (needed $ for second semester and party expenses). Needless to say, everyone I knew was getting their returns, and I was getting nothing.

Finally, several months after filing, I got a LETTER from the IRS, telling me they had processed my return, but they could not mail it to me because… THEY DID NOT HAVE MY MAILING ADDRESS!

I called the regional IRS office, read their letter to him, then chewed his *** out. He had no explanation for the letter, but he did ask if I would return it - nope.

I got a certified letter from the IRS with my refund check a few days later. Sadly, I lost the IRS letter somewhere during my moving around during college.
lol, yep and we may have 87,000 more of those brainiacs soon.

Little back ground info

The brick building in the back is a monastery
The youngest nun living there is in her 70s

The have a garden with all sorts of medicinal herbs

That's my boy standing next to a plant in the pain reliever section
I believe it is called cannabis sativa

20220811_112713.jpg

-
Back