Not open for further replies.

blewbyu

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 97.7%
41   1   1
Contact seller
I have a 66 Barracuda Formula S factory 273 HiPo with 4 speed. It is a factory Dark Green with Citron Interior. Bucket seats, 150 Speedo and factory Tach. Car does have the original 273 HiPo motor carb to oil pan with motor mounts and exhaust manifolds, correct 4 speed carb along with correct 4 speed radiator. It does have a perfect fender tag. It is missing the original 4 speed but I do have a later 833 with bell housing and fly wheel to go with the car. I have a pair of original rust free 1/4s that go with the car so you can just fix rusty area's or full 1/4. It does need both front floor pans the rest along with all frame rails in great shape. Some dummy tried to put a different tranny and shifter and hacked up the floor hump but I have an original one in perfect shape to replace it. The only real bad issue is that they cut the top of the arch of the torsion bar cross member so it will need to be replaced. I also have an extra set of doors to go with car, another deck lid along with lots of doubles of the most trim like rocker mouldings, wheel lip and so on. This will be one cool car when finished but I already have to many projects. It has been stored inside for years. $3800.00 for everything.

IMG_4575.JPG

IMG_4576.JPG

IMG_4578.JPG

IMG_4579.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4582.JPG

IMG_4584.JPG

IMG_4586.JPG

IMG_4587.JPG

IMG_4590.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.