-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MY340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
#'s matching, 96,*** original miles, factory manual sunroof and fold down rear seat with trunk dress up options are some of the cool options on this car. Basin Street Blue exterior/white stripes & callouts. Two-tone B5 blue and white interior. Built 340-4spd-4.10sg combo with many performance parts and new parts. (Block, tranny and rear end are original for the car) Car isn't factory stock anymore but retains the stodk appearance except for the matching white dual snorkle hood scoop. Nice clean driver condition for local cruises and shows. It always draws alot of interest and thumbs up from people. Very few of these rare A-body cars still exist today.

Call my cell# 314-606-8498 or email rbking@yhti.net for pics and details on the car.

Make me a decent offer as it's time for me to let someone else enjoy this car after owning it for 7 years. Life is too busy for me these days and I hate to see the car not being enjoyed. Car is located 40 miles west of St. Louis just off of I-44.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=337

Here's some interior pics of the car. Asking $13,000 OBO

Duster interior pics.jpg

Thats great. Id love to have it ...always wanted a 4 speed car! Hope the sale goes through for you.

Looks like the car is headed to Ohio in a couple of weeks. I've given the buyer the option of bowing out when he comes to pick it up as I have 3 other guys who also want the car! :toothy10:

I want him to be happy with the purchase as that will make me feel good too.:-D

Major Kudos for taking the high road and being a stand up fella. I thought I was the only one to do that.

I wish I had the dough for that. That car is nearly what I used to have.
Mine was a 318 3spd with buckets and front half landau vinal roof. Otherwise, it looks the same. (No hood scoops though.)
Died a horror story death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back