[SOLD] Rare one year only 1967 barracuda dart gt headrests

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I've got a nice set of 1967 barracuda. 1967 dart gt. And 1967 gtx headrests in nice shape. In black. I gave 450.for them. I'd take 400.00 for them with the new 1967 hardware. The 1970 bucket seat head rest redone sell for 499.00. So I think these will sell quick

Screenshot_20200603-141010.png

image000000_12.jpg

Pm sent...just need shipping/total cost
I have been in private message attempting to buy the headrests and hardware. Price in the add is $400+shipping. For headrests and hardware.

he comes back and says $550 shipped. I ask if it was $400+ $50 shipping for a total of $450 or was he raising the price ?? He came back with this:
It's 525 comes with all the new hardware to install Headrests And 50 shipping but will cut you a break and I'll pay shipping. So 525 firm.

I’ll give you they are rare parts but to tag on more money than your asking in the add shows a lack of integrity and honesty. Sure it’s my decision if I want to buy or not. I pass. He is a new member but I suggest you don’t deal with this guy. I never will.

PS. I don’t believe it’s $50 shipping

I didn’t buy them. My original comment stands. Others should just be aware. Of course everyone is free to do as they wish. I would not be surprised to see others have issues with this guy in the future.
Here is His reply:

Thank you sir. I couldn't figure how To delete ad it wouldn't let me change the price. I sold them for 600 anyway . your dart looks naked without them lol

A guy with class. As I said no integrity, dishonest and lets tack on liar.

beware when dealing with this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back