-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1badazdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
It is not mine so call him...................
Rare set of long rams for all big block mopars. Never painted, all threads good and no broken parts. Comes with all linkage, fuel lines, crossover tube and holdowns. Has air filter chrome but no filters. 850- or best offer. call 727- 724-4736.

Normaly we don't post phone numbers in the classifieds due to someone coming back (Years later sometimes) and complianing there getting called on a part they have not seen in years.

When this part is sold to the NON MEMBER, let me know so I can deleate the thread and save his time on phone calls later. (If not a few years from now.)

Not dissing his sale, but what was the draw to these intakes? Puddling fuel issues and such? did they ever really run that good? Dont ask me, I have bought 2 STR-xx intakes!

They were the first tuned induction manifolds used on a passenger car and they were torque monsters.

24 inches from carb to intake valve. On a stock 413 they made 495#s of torque at like 2800rpm. Just right for moving the big cars. They sorta ran out of breath up around 5500rpm, but the sweet spot was gobs of torgue.

Later one had part of the divider removed. That moved the power range up a bit.

That led to the Max Wedge Cross Rams and later to the 64 Hemi intakes.

My best friend has a set on his 440 Dart and it was a monster.

The hardest thing to get is the throttle linkage but they can be fabbed.
And they look great on the engine and not very many people have them.

Price and location please..........................

deleation coming soon...........

yellowdartdave I wish I had known you a few years ago a buddy of mine had a set of the
ones with the divider removed and we tuned that damn thing six ways to sunday and it was all done at 4500 period. yes it was a torque monster on the low end and sounded GREAT I could have contacted you and figured out how to get that xtra 1000 rpm out of them. as it were he wound up putting a torker on it and picked up 2/10

A quick run of the phone # states person lives in Clearwater, FL. This is an listed number belonging to a person names Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back