Not open for further replies.

mopar505

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
i have had my fun with it, and am getting older with few friends to ride with anymore these days. always wanted a prostreet /touring duster or demon. 67-71 darts will also be considered if done up. i know i have no posts on this site but have 3 b bodies and you can check on me on the b site. here is the description. 2005 big dog ridgeback, 300 rear tire, 1918 cc motor. got appx 8500 miles on it total. i am the orginal owner.you can buy these things all day for 9,000.00 to 16,000.00. but you will not find one like this ,done up custom in every way. this is one bad *** bike with zero problems that has people dropping jaws all the time. i got well over 56,000 into this bike but realize and understand i would never get that back out. i spent that money because i wanted a cool bike not as a future investment.the market is really soft now and i am taking that into consideration when i value it today,in todays market. dont have to sell it, but would like a A body. non numbers is ok, but must have a custom look and feel. bike is in eastern pa,clear title and no funny stuff going on. there is so much custom stuff done to this bike not going to list it here. in todays market, i am going to put a value for trade at 23500 to 27500.

Attachments

• new springer 032.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 645
  • new springer 028.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 613
  • new springer 014.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 637
  • new springer 044.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 626
  • new springer 011.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 661
  • new springer 008.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 630
  • chopper 002.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 622
Please mark your sold items "SOLD"
We moderators spend many hours every week monitoring sale threads. One of the biggest issues, other than conversation on sale threads, is old threads that haven't been marked as sold. A year old thread comes back up with a question like "is this intake still available?" and the thread is a year old or older. If you have a question about a item on a old thread (look at the date) send the seller a personal message. He may get a e mail notification when he gets a PM. If you are a seller and you sell a item, do us all a favor and mark it as sold by clicking on the "Thread Tools" box just below the thread title. If you sell, please read and follow the sale rules. Thanks, toolmanmike

as per the rules IT IS SOLD......... would rather have traded it but all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back