Ready to celebrate the 4th of July!

-

ValiantK360

Reaction score
I'm currently visiting my hometown Detroit, Michigan right now, and I got some good fireworks for tonight! Just a few years ago, Michigan passed the law for people to purchase the "big" fireworks that shoot up to the sky. After that law was passed, all of these firework tents popped up along with the Phantom Fireworks buildings.

I always go to Phantom fireworks since they have the buy 1, get 1 free for everything (including assortments). I get the "Uncle Sam" assortment and the "Tube Finale" assortment to get the the whole variety of fireworks. I have noticed though the past few years that they have been taking out some of the fireworks from the "Uncle Sam" assortment which is a bit disappointing, but it's still a good package.

Between my brother and I, we have lit a few fireworks off already, but we still have a good amount leftover. Well here's what I got tonight:

7cd4abe8-6538-4546-bd2b-604999880f6e.jpg

e21a6282-4925-4c40-a044-394a76c53028.jpg

I was able to convince my 6 year old to hit up the tents tomorrow, just before they get tore down and get the "buy one get thirtyseven free" deal

-
Back