Real Civilian Space flight tonight Go Spacex

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This should be awesome for the crew of 4 Civilians, "Inspiration 4".

They will be flying higher than the ISS and Hubble Telescope. With a view port to soak it all in! I only wish I could be one of them!

The weather here at home in North Ga is poor to see them come by at launch. To overcast, but we will see!

Last edited:
Last I saw Dragon was over Europe. Should be climbing to it's final altitude about now.

As suspected to overcast here to see the second stage pass by. As witnessed previously.

Once again Spacex shows why they are far superior to others including Blue Origin, Virgin Whatever, Boeing and much more!

It seems to be getting to routine for them with Falcon 9 and Dragon.

I hope Starship reaches that plateau here shortly!

Last edited:
As suspected to overcast here to see the second stage pass by.

Once again Spacex shows why they are far superior to others including Blue Origin, Boeing and much more!

It seems to be getting to routine for them with Falcon 9 and Dragon.

I hope Starship reaches that plateau here shortly!

They launched a Falcon here Monday night. So bloody foggy here you couldn't see across the street. The conditions must have been good at South Vandenberg, rattled the crap out of my windows :lol:

They launched a Falcon here Monday night. So bloody foggy here you couldn't see across the street. The conditions must have been good at South Vandenberg, rattled the crap out of my windows :lol:

And landed the Booster in the Pacific on OCISLY! Amazing stuff!

Last year I watched one at Vandenberg SLC4. Space X first booster touchdown on land. Heard a sonic boom saw the rockets fire for breaking purposes set it down 200 yards from where it launched.

Last year I watched one at Vandenberg SLC4. Space X first booster touchdown on land. Heard a sonic boom saw the rockets fire for breaking purposes set it down 200 yards from where it launched.

I was planning to go to down to Cape Canaveral for the Super Heavy Launch in October, just to see the launch and two outer boosters return back.

I have learned that both outer boosters are going to land on the drone ships in the Atlantic and the center booster will be sacrificed!

I will wait until a better launch/return pops up!

-
Back