[SOLD] Rear Brake Backing Plates 11 X 2 1/2" Inch, Levers & Struts, Spring Hardware.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
My current listing for an additional set of parts that i came across, and the last set that i have in stock.

These are a pair of 11 X 2 1/2 inch rear brake backing plates that are used on car, van, pick up truck, passenger car Dana 60, 9 3/4 axles, and 9 1/4, 8 3/4, and even the 8 1/4 inch axles.

I just pulled these off a 84 Dodge Ramcharger, that had a 9 1/4 inch rear end in it, so i am fully aware what size brake shoes they are for, and what vehicle they came off of.

Plates are not rusted, and i feel these are one of the best pairs of backing plates that i have pulled off a donor vehicle for resale.
Hand scrubbed cleaned in the solvent tank, to clean them all up, of all the grease and grime.
Then soaked everything out in a pail of Evaporust, to bring them back to like new condition, the day they were made.
Wheel cylinders are excellent condition.I opened them up and inspected them, honed them out, rebuilt them, painted them up.
They are 15/16 inch diameter.
Plates are ready for installation, and to be put back into use. Paint them up the color of your choosing.

These are a set of parking brake levers and struts for 11 inch rear Drum Brakes, that are used on cars, trucks, vans, from the later 1970's, into the 80's, 90's, 00's, and beyond.
The levers are the "hook type" design that install onto the shoe with the little slot in the shoe itself.
Can be used on any 1960's and 1970's vehicle by just using the shoes with the slot, in the side of the shoe.
These parts were just removed from a 84 Ramcharger, donor vehicle.

Levers & struts can be used on any 2", 2 1/2", 3", width brake shoes.

These are all the self adjusters, cables, springs, all the parts used on the rear brake backing plates, for the 11 x 2 1/2 inch.
The parts stores commonly refer to these items as the brake "hardware package"

$90.00 for the backing plates, and Wheel Cylinders
$40.00 for the levers & struts.
$20.00 for the hardware package.
$150.00 Total for all the parts, listed.

The levers & struts, and hardware package will be sent USPS for $7.25 each, if purchased separately.
The backing plates just fit in a USPS flat rate box, so i can mail everything out for $20.00.

Payment will be by Pay Pal, with their 3% fee added on.

Send me a pm, if your interested, and i can give you the rest of my information.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 005 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 001 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 002 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 006 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 007 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 008 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 003 (Small).JPG

Backing Plates 84 Ramcharger 004 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Status