Rear defogger option add on not many have seen

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was going though boxes of parts and found this. Keep your speaker and the defogger . I got it a while back . I thought I would post a picture it is in a box with other a body defogger systems.

100_0206.JPG

100_0207.JPG

No one likes foggy speakers.

What happens if you play Foghat though that system?

Anything?

...or do you just hear "hat", since it's been defogged.

(rimshot)

What happens if you play Foghat though that system?

Anything?

...or do you just hear "hat", since it's been defogged.

(rimshot)

Certain songs wouldn't let you go fast. For smoking only on the recirculation mode.

I have many defoggers but this is the only one you could keep the both speakers. usually you had to remount the blower for stereo. I just thought it was different. Would this be where the term mind blower came from.

Those have GOT to take up a bunch of trunk space!!

Guy's gotta wonder with all that "tinware" how that might really sound, and how "shackey and rattely" the darn thing is.

On a side note, some guy up here in Spokamentro has a rear defroster he's been trying to sell on C/L for "I guess" about 5 years now

Mopar original equipment rear window defogger - $150 (N. Spokane)
00w0w_jYh3y8WsS5P_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
condition: good

Mopar original equipment rear window defogger with wire harness and switch.

From 1973 Dodge dart.

$150.00

It pretty light. There's tons of room in a Demon. My Demon came with rear defogger but a dictaphone. This would let me add a MP3 in the dictaphone case and keep the defogger. Good amp and weed and you won't hear any rattles. you just need the right music. and don't forget the car shaking around with a thumper and the AC on while pulling gears. LOL

Ram Jam....that's a blast from the past! In the 6th or 7th grade....I had a girlfriend who's name was Betty Black. Like most grade school kids...it lasted a few weeks and I never even kissed her, lol. Later on in high school, when I saw her in the hall or something I'd say "Hey Black Betty!" She'd just shake her head and laugh. Now we're in our 60's, and I haven't seen her in years even though she lives near my best Mopar buddy. Last time I saw her, I just winked at her and said "Bam ba lam" and she busted out laughing. :)

One in added to my 68 notchback

Don’t use it now that I’m back in So Cal.

Didn’t work very good at all.

upload_2020-9-25_10-33-49.jpeg

upload_2020-9-25_10-34-18.jpeg

upload_2020-9-25_10-34-47.jpeg

Black Betty gets a LOT of airplay where I am.

In fact, I've started a movement where I substitute "bam ba-lam" for just about any expletive synonymous with "wow".

Even-

Other person- "You goin to the show Friday night?"

Me- "Bam Ba-Lam!"

In my "lame days" I added one of those glue on heated wire defrosters to the 70RR. It worked fairly well considering the fairly low cost, etc........... Up here you DO need them!!

Ram Jam....that's a blast from the past! In the 6th or 7th grade....I had a girlfriend who's name was Betty Black. Like most grade school kids...it lasted a few weeks and I never even kissed her, lol. Later on in high school, when I saw her in the hall or something I'd say "Hey Black Betty!" She'd just shake her head and laugh. Now we're in our 60's, and I haven't seen her in years even though she lives near my best Mopar buddy. Last time I saw her, I just winked at her and said "Bam ba lam" and she busted out laughing. :)

I went out with a girl named Virginia..........
I called her Virgin for short...... But not for long.

Booooo yahhhhh

If so, wouldn’t you already own one?

Since you asked to buy this one.

OE Adapters are pretty scarce. Repros $186 at PG classics
He did but he didn't any more. This isn't a sale thread.

Very cool I knew they made them but I've never seen one.

-
Back