Rear frame rail suppliers?

-

VSTwister

Reaction score
My frame shop needs a replacement driver side rear frame rail, just the front section really, but would like it with the front leaf spring mount/ bracket as well. I guess AMD only sells the full frame rails, no spring mount. I either need a donor car piece or another supplier maybe. US car tool?

Call Byron at Dakota Connection, look him up on Google. He has all those original frame parts. Big mopar seller of original stuff, great guy to work with too.

I have complete frame rails already cut out of a 69 Dart Swinger or a 73 Dart Sport, PM me for price.

I'm looking just for the front section on driver side. I actually need the floor section that attaches to it as well (see photo where mine is damaged, area needed is circled). I don't have to have the leaf spring mount included, but probably a plus to have it already attached. The open end on the circle of the photo is where I would just need a few inches back, somewhere into the arch.

20191027_134133[1].jpg

I probably have that section, several parts cars are in the upstairs of my shop. I can check tomorrow and take pictures...

better photos showing that it's just the frame rail, NOT the floor piece that's bent up. passenger side (not too bad), then driver side (bent and torn up).

20181118_182856[1].jpg

20181118_184347[1].jpg

-
Back