[SOLD] **REBUILT** 65-72 Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Disc Brake Calipers A body Cars.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
These are a pair of Rebuilt 65-72 Kelsey Hayes disc brake calipers that are used on the A body cars, during those years, as optional equipment.

I just completed the rebuilding of them, and now i am putting them up for sale.

These officially started life as 69 calipers, and you are getting them with the new hard lines on the calipers, and naturally with new Kelsey Hayes rebuilding seal kits, that were required in rebuilding them, and new pistons that were necessary for replacement.
You get both of the hard lines on the calipers, that you don't get if you bought calipers that come out of China.

I have done all the hard dirty work for you in rebuilding them.
I am now a retired, former full time, auto mechanic, that has all the professional, proper tools, in getting the old, stuck, pistons out of their bores.

They have been hand scrubbed clean in the solvent tank, then soaked out in a pail of Evaporust, to bring them back to bare metal condition, then painted up black, with a spray can of VHT High Temperature paint.

Look at all the pictures, that i have provided.
With my rebuilt calipers, you get BOTH of the caliper hard lines, all the pad hold down clips, new pads, and naturally new kits, and new pistons that required replacement.

I need to see $350.00 for these calipers with all the parts that go into them during the rebuild, my labor time in doing them, and the price that i had to pay for them in the beginning.
I am selling them outright, without any core charge.
NO trades, no "offers" on the parts. That's the price.

Payment will be by Pay Pal, and the delivery to you will be thru the USPS in two of their flat rate boxes, packed well, to survive the journey, for $40.00, anywhere in the USA.
They are pretty heavy items.
You pay shipping, it's not included in the parts price. Sorry, but I'm not Amazon.

If your a serious buyer, and not a shopper, or tire kicker, send me a message thru this forum and i will give you my e mail address, and or telephone number, with the time that you can contact me.

I DON'T have any other KH parts. I came across these calipers, and haven't had a pair to rebuild in the past 2 years.

Before and after pictures, showing what i start out with, before rebuilding.

Jim V.
hemi71x

KH Calipers 65-72 001 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 002 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 003 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 004 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 005 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 006 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 007 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers 65-72 008 (Small).JPG

Kelset Hayes old calipers.jpg

Last edited: