[SOLD] **REBUILT** Kelsey Hayes 4 Piston Disc Brake Calipers. 65-72 A Body Cars.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
These are REBUILT Kelsey Hayes, 4 piston, disc brake calipers that are used on the Mopar 65-72 A body line of automobiles.
Just rebuilt these from the last of my inventory, stash, hoard, collection, rat hole, of parts that i have had on the storage shelving in the garage.
I supply the kits, and new pistons, new pads, new caliper hard lines, hold down clips, as needed, and my labor time, to make them complete, for sale.
This set got all 8 new pistons, naturally new seal kits, new pads, pad hold down clips, new hard lines.
This is it, as i am weaning myself away from doing any more rebuilding, and then selling the rebuilt parts on the internet web sites.
They have been disassembled, cleaned in the solvent tank of Super Clean solution, and then brought back to bare metal condition, in a 5 gallon pail of Evaporust.
I used VHT, high heat, cast iron black paint in painting them up.
I got these as "Cores" from a friend of mine, that had these in his stash of parts, for years.
He sold the car, so no longer had any need to hold onto parts any longer.
So i had to buy them, as they fell right into my lap, so to speak.

I will sell Both caliper pairs at $360.00, outright, without any core charge.
Sold as a PAIR, Only.

Just want them all to go to good new homes here in the USA.
Payment will be thru Pay Pal.
Plus shipping will by the USPS, in two flat rate boxes

Interested? Serious buyers, send me a pm thru this forum for further information.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

See another one of my ads for a Rebuilt LEFT Side, Drivers side, single caliper that also is for sale.

***UPDATE TO MY DESCRIPTION***
I will use the USPS to mail out these calipers in two of their medium, flat rate boxes, for $35.00, in the continental USA.
That price will be with insurance on the packages.
Been having "buyers" never follow thru in buying parts, after giving shipping quotes, so now you know up front, from the get go.

KH Calipers Set #2 001 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers Set #2 002 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers Set #2 003 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers Set #2 004 (Small).JPG

KH Calipers Set #2 005 (Small).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back