[SOLD] **REBUILT** Lower Control Arms For All The 1962-76 A Body Line Of Cars.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
My current pair of LCA's that i now have for sale. Rebuilt pair #12.
  1. This is the latest rebuilt pair that i have in stock, without sway bar mount tabs on them, for sale.

These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962-76 A-body cars such as Duster, Dart, Demon, Valiant, Scamp, Signet, Lancer, early Barracuda's.

These control arms will fit and work, on any A body car from 1962 until the 1976 model year.

Pretty sure these came off a 1973 Dodge Dart, if that means anything to you, if your a date code freak, and buy things for dates on them.
  2. The date codes on them are 221 173 and 221 350.
  3. 173 June 22
  4. 350 December 16
  5. Kind of a disparity in months, but that's the pair, the way that i got them.
  6. Never know what the factory supply chain of parts was up too, back in the day.

I have cleaned these control arms of 49 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust. So they are now bare metal, what you see in all the pictures. You paint them with whatever texture, and color of paint that you prefer. I will leave that up to you. Some people are pretty particular in what they want to use on their car.

You can't go wrong with metal parts starting out here in California, Nevada, Arizona, that aren't rust pitted to death.
    These are a very nice pair of LCA's that i have for sale.
    One of the best pairs that i have come across for rebuilding.

I installed new control arm bushings from a company named Proforged, that i have found to be a very quality part. The rebound bumpers are in excellent shape, and didn't require replacement. The bushings alone cost me near $35.00, so if you factor in my labor time what it took me to bust these things off a car in the wrecking yard, initially paying for them, cleaning them up, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $300.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done. I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $130.00 + an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/2 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a retired professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

$300.00 + shipping, as stated, below.

Shipping will be thru FEDEX, with insurance on the package, and a signature delivery at your end.
  7. I need your zip code, to give you a shipping quote.
  8. Yes, these are expensive these days, to go from point A, to point B.
  9. For payment i accept Pay Pal, or the good old fashioned way, a USPS money order.
  10. No fee if you pay thru friends or family, or if paid thru goods & services, their fee will be added onto the total.
    Your choice, how you want to pay me.
  11. Or if your local to me, and purchase in person, a whole mess of 100 dollar bills, American money, will work just fine.

If interested, send me a PM message, and we can go from there.
    I'm not interested in any kind of "trades" or any "offers" other than my stated price.
Thank's a lot.
Jim V.
hemi71x

LCA's A Body 1962-76 001 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 003 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 006 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 002 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 004 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 010 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 011 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body 1962-76 012 (Small).JPG

Status