[SOLD] **REBUILT** Lower Control Arms For All The 62-76 A Body Cars.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   1
Contact seller
  1. My current pair of LCA's that i now have for sale. Rebuilt pair #5.
    This is the Last pair that i have left in stock, Without sway bar mount tabs on them, for sale.

These are a pair of rebuilt lower control arms that are used on 1962-76 A-body cars such as Duster, Dart, Demon, Valiant, Scamp, Signet, Lancer, early Barracuda's.

These control arms will fit and work, on any A body car from 1962 until the 1976 model year.

These came off a plain Jane, stripped down, 6 cylinder, 1967 Dodge Dart, if that means anything to you.

I have cleaned these control arms of 50 years of grease and grime, plus they have been cleaned of all the surface rust in a product called Evaporust. So they are now bare metal, what you see in all the pictures. You paint them with whatever texture, and color of paint that you prefer. I will leave that up to you. Some people are pretty particular in what they want to use on their car.

You can't go wrong with metal parts starting out here in California, Nevada, Arizona, that aren't rust pitted to death.
    These are a very nice pair of LCA's that i have for sale.
    One of the best pairs that i have come across for rebuilding.

I installed new control arm bushings from the NAPA store that i deal with locally. The rebound bumpers are also new replacements. The bushings and bumpers alone cost me near $45.00, so if you factor in my labor time what it took me to bust these things off a car in the wrecking yard, initially paying for them, cleaning them up, buying the bushings, doing the press work on the bushings, i need to see $230.00 for these parts. If you don't know how to rebuild these lower control arms it can be a pain in the butt to get them done. I have a shop hydraulic press, and the factory tools to get these done correctly. Shop labor rates are $120.00 an hour where i'm at, and if i charged you 1/4 that it would be low. I have already done all the hard, dirty work for you. This is what i do as a professional auto mechanic, to help pay the bills in this life on planet earth, and to support my other hobbies, and buying other things here on this site. I can't pay my rent, go to the gas station, or grocery store, working for free, or minimum wages.

$230.00 + shipping, as stated, below.

Shipping will be by FEDEX, with insurance, and signature delivery, fees all factored in. I will need your zip code to give you a quote.
    + 3% Pay Pal fee.

If interested, send me a PM message, and we can go from there.
    I'm not interested in any kind of "trades" or any "offers" other than my stated price.

Thank's a lot.

LCA's A Body Set #2 001 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body Set #2 002 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body Set #2 004 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body Set #2 005 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body Set #2 006 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body Set #2 011 (Small).JPG

LCA's A Body Set #2 014 (Small).JPG

if they are still available by my next pay check ill shoot you a message

Would you be interested in buying some quality A and B body LCA cores?
I have several I'd sell for Pick-N-Pull prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back