Regina A body meeting

-

jedindl

Reaction score
Few of us Regina Abody guys are meeting at the Lancaster Tap House at 630pm on Wednesday, May 25th. Any A body, Slant 6, Mopar people are welcome. Plan is to network and have a beer.

We came, we talked, we had beers. We will do again!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Young punks theses days! No respect! Any other Regina A-body ( or slant 6 ) people on these boards?

image.jpeg

Few of us Regina Abody guys are meeting at the Lancaster Tap House at 630pm on Wednesday, May 25th. Any A body, Slant 6, Mopar people are welcome. Plan is to network and have a beer.
Hey Regins guys I am looking foR headlight bezels for a 1963 dart

Hey guys, my car is not in anyshape to drive at the moment but maybe next year I'll be able to come to a meet up

Well I'll be pulling out my slant six sometime and I'll be putting up for sale. The guy I bought the car got a new engine put in the car in 91 if I remember correctly from dodge can't remember the details. But I'll pretty much have a full drive train for sale 7-1/4 rear end drive shaft transmission motor. I'm putting in a 440 and my rear end stuff came in today. So I have some sandblasting to do on the rear end I got before I switch it

I sent you a pm. I'll be working on my car most of the weekend I'm thinking so you could come over for a beer.

Bushwakkers then we cruised by A&W. Saw a green Scamp, a red narrow body Valiant convertible, a nice Chrysler Convertible, oh and some other forgettable chevs and fords.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Come on now. Beaumont SD 396 convertible is a great example of Canadian Pontiac coolness.

next you'll really say something stupid like you would never drive a Japanese car because your mmodern Chrysler product is such a well built vehicle. Bahaha haha

-
Back