Regulator Vacuum Line

-

Dragnut

Reaction score
so i installed a Edelbrock Fuel regulator and it has a vacuum line hookup, where is the best place to route that to? Carb?

My regulator instructions said to leave it open to atmosphere unless being used in a boosted application.

My regulator instructions said to leave it open to atmosphere unless being used in a boosted application.
Yeah my directions dont say anything about the connection and i have never used one before..

image.jpg

Are you sure that you can get the pressure down far enough 6-8 lbs for a carb set up? If I remember correctly, it will not go down that far enough & you will have fuel bypassing the needles.

Are you sure that you can get the pressure down far enough 6-8 lbs for a carb set up? If I remember correctly, it will not go down that far enough & you will have fuel bypassing the needles.
I bought this whole setup from Tanksinc. They assured me that this system will work for a carb and if I ever wanted to go EFI all i have to do is swap out the regulator.

I want to say i have seen them on carb spec regulators when there is boost involved
Apparently, you dont want to go lean under full boost

-
Back