Remove dash bezel

-

44070dart

How the hell did I get this old..
Reaction score
70' Dart standard dash like below, but in car of course .. need to remove dash bezels and clean up.. radio out, ash tray, glove box liner also, need to get the bezel that houses the radio and heater controls, and speedo bezel also ..pulled the two screws from the heater control one and nothing, where are screws/nuts to release them..thanks

DSC03318 B.jpg

70' Dart standard dash like below, but in car of course .. need to remove dash bezels and clean up.. radio out, ash tray, glove box liner also, need to get the bezel that houses the radio and heater controls, and speedo bezel also ..pulled the two screws from the heater control one and nothing, where are screws/nuts to release them..thanks

View attachment 1715219934
Lay under the dash. Look up on the backside of the controller for one nut on each side.

thanks. how about speedo bezel, just screws you can see.. AND does anyone have a good way to paint the lettering for wiper, lights, etc
Here is my restored dash on my 69 Fish. I also used a dash cap and used Year one vinyl paint, 1965 Mopar medium blue. I used SEM soap to prep before painting and a SEM rattle can spray of adhesion promoter. I did my visors and dash console also.

DSCN0158.JPG

DSCN0157.JPG

-
Back