Replacement Bucket Seats

-

08fxdse2

Reaction score
I purchased used bucket seats out of a late 60's or early 70's pony car for my 1970 Dodge dart to replace my bench seats...any idea where I can find mounting frames to install and attach to these seat bottoms? The seats came with feet and has the sliders, I assume that I can just remove the feet and mount the sliders to a Dodge Dart compatible frame
Any suggestions for me?
Thanks

Your best bet is to find the correct frames from a donor car with factory bucket seats. Post a wanted ad in the correct forum.

I used the slides/brackets that came with my seats and built an adapter frame to mount them to the floor.
The seat brackets on my seats are for a totally flat floor, and as you probably already know your Dart floors are soooo not flat.:D
It might be a lot easier and cheaper than finding OE bucket seat slides and having to adapt those anyway.
Just a thought.

I used the slides/brackets that came with my seats and built an adapter frame to mount them to the floor.
The seat brackets on my seats are for a totally flat floor, and as you probably already know your Dart floors are soooo not flat.:D
It might be a lot easier and cheaper than finding OE bucket seat slides and having to adapt those anyway.
Just a thought.
Thanks for the suggestion

-
Back