Replacement Vacuum line assembly

-

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I finished up my heater and AC box rebuild and am moving on to the dash.

My vacuum lines coming out of the HVAC controller are brittle and need replaced. Does anyone know what the part name/number is or if anyone is manufacturing a replacement. I don't need the switch pictured here rather the end piece and vacuum lines that clip on to the area outlined below.

I unclipped from the switch but didn't pull on any of the individual vacuum lines for fear of breaking them but they appear to be molded in to the end piece that clips on to the HVAC controller and at first look do not appear to be serviceable.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I believe the vacuum lines are molded into the plug. I would post a want ad for the vacuum line/plug assembly based on whatever car you’re working on.

i seem to remember someone making or repairing these...might have the link at home but it's going to be a couple days

what make / model / year?

this might be what i was thinking of. if this 5 button switch (1885908) is the same as your's, and the vacuum hose kit (KQ-VHK5) fits that switch, you might be able to make that work. firewall fitting might be different, but you should be able to sort that out

Untitled.png

-
Back