Replacement windshield washer tank?

-

71DodgeDemon340

Reaction score
is there any new windshield washer tanks for 71 a body with manual pump? All i can seem to find is for electric pump. All the manuals i find are new but with aged look.

It was the white new plastic looking one? The aged ones look dingy, mines still good and is original but it just doesnt match the painted bay and all the new looking parts

It was new , NOT with aged look, for manual pump. About $50 IIRC. I could look it up for you if needed.
Yote

image.jpeg
Yes good quality. I just had to slightly elongate the mounting holes in the plastic.
Yote

Before you spend your money, soak it in a 5 gallon bucket with 50/50 water and bleach, it may take a few days, but you will be surprised how well it works. If you think you need to buy another one you have nothing to loose if you don't like the results.

Too late lol, i doubt the original would have cleaned up much better, i cant believe how nasty it was.

Heres the new one i got from dantes

262C9D81-3CE2-43BE-84C6-26C6E39C9FA5.jpeg
EA565A02-DAF5-4A25-90D1-E853B132B956.jpeg

It was the white new plastic looking one? The aged ones look dingy, mines still good and is original but it just doesnt match the painted bay and all the new looking parts
Do you still have your original manual washer bottle? Does the '71 Demon work for the "70 Duster? Can you post a picture of your original bottle? Thanks ~Mrs. DustyEd

-
Back