Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction stop lenses and reverse lenses for your 1971 - 1973 Dodge Dart.

Keep in mind the stop lenses have a right and left. There is a slight angle on the lenses. We only have one side available. They will fit on both sides but on one side the lens will stick out just a touch.

I have sold quite a few sets of these on Ebay and never had a complaint on the fitment.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I ship right away and will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The stop lenses will be $25.00 for a pair shipping included.

The reverse lenses will be $25.00 for a pair shipping included.

A pair of each will be $42.00 shipping included.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

17C-2.jpg
17C-3.jpg
17C-4.jpg
17C-5.jpg
17C-6.jpg
20C-2.jpg
20C-3.jpg
20C-4.jpg
20C-5.jpg
20C-6.jpg

Yes I do. They would be $35.00 with shipping for the set.
OK. I bought the tail light lenses from you a few years ago and believe that I also bought the back-up lenses, but can't find them. Took a couple days of looking to find the tail lights lenses, so I might give it one more look tomorrow. Do you have pics of the back-ups?

OK. I bought the tail light lenses from you a few years ago and believe that I also bought the back-up lenses, but can't find them. Took a couple days of looking to find the tail lights lenses, so I might give it one more look tomorrow. Do you have pics of the back-ups?
Here are the pictures of the reverse lenses.

30C-1.jpg
30C-2.jpg
30C-3.jpg
30C-4.jpg

Those are the ones I need. Still sure that I have some somewhere, which I will come across someday.

How much for shipping plus the $35 for the set to 44216 (Ohio)?
I can send payment through your PayPal account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back