Not open for further replies.

Mexican Spec

Mason66
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Hi friends, I have for sale new reproduction tail light lenses for your 1973 - 1974 Plymouth Duster.

Please note in the pictures they have a dot in the middle of the lens. That is from the mold, they all have that.

I used to sell them on Ebay but I wasn't making enough to cover the scams.

The item ships from México.

I am offering the lenses directly to you here.

I have to purchase these from another source so it will take about a week to get them in the mail to you.

I will keep you apprised of the movements until it gets to your country.

It has been taking on average 4 weeks for packages to arrive to US addresses. It takes a little less if you are close to the USPS processing facilities in Miami, Los Angeles or New York.

The package has to be processed by 2 customs departments. Everything in México is still processed by hand so it takes a little bit of time to get through our system.

The price will be $95.00 for the set shipping included.

I have set up a Paypal account for the payments on these lenses so you can be sure you are protected.

If you have any questions I will be happy to answer them.

1C.jpg
1973_Duster_red_-_rear.jpg

I got a set from Miguel for my '66 Valiant and they are very nice for the price. They took a bit of polishing with a buffer to get a few small flaws out but I am more than happy. Miguel kept me posted on the progress of the shipment through customs. He has more than just Duster lenses...

Micas Y Mas - Mexican Made Lights and Lenses For Your Daily Driver

Here are the '66 tail light lenses on the daughters car...

1966 Factory V8 Valiant Signet Restoration For My Other Daughter

Unfortunately the round '63/'64 Dart taillights were not used on Mexican models so they are not available.

Jim

I got a set from Miguel for my '66 Valiant and they are very nice for the price. They took a bit of polishing with a buffer to get a few small flaws out but I am more than happy. Miguel kept me posted on the progress of the shipment through customs. He has more than just Duster lenses...

Micas Y Mas - Mexican Made Lights and Lenses For Your Daily Driver

Here are the '66 tail light lenses on the daughters car...

1966 Factory V8 Valiant Signet Restoration For My Other Daughter

Unfortunately the round '63/'64 Dart taillights were not used on Mexican models so they are not available.

Jim
Thank you very much Jim for the recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back