Request your prayers

-

greymouser7

Vagrant Vagabond “Veni Vidi Vici”
Reaction score
i am driving my 73 road runner from SE Georgia to San Antonio. New head lights, wiper blades, New brakes, power booster, master cylinder, gear oil added to the a833 (it did leak out of the reverse light switch, replaced) and just a touch into the 8 3/4.

The car bogs a little bit off the line, the car sat during last deployment, I figure some sea foam will clear it out on the drive.

remember to stop and check the fluids periodically.

non-closed system radiators usually use a little

you'll be fine.

I'd drive my 73 Satellite that distance and not worry

heck, I drove it home from the PO's house- half way across FL with bad brakes, no wipers and no defogger through tropical storm Sandy!

Here is the Mopar prayer for you.

86512220-E493-4A87-8BF9-97B496400032.jpeg

Good luck! Give us your general route so FABO brothers can come help if you need us!

Ain't much of a car if it can't go a couple thousand miles .....you'll be fine :thumbsup:

Jeff

you might get parts of 66 in TX and OK, depending on your route

Our blessed lady of acceleration, don't fail us now! Safe travels. Agree on the pictures.

Prayers sent.
If you need help around the Austin TX area just holler,we'll get you going.

You'll be fine though,enjoy the trip !!!

398648BF-8552-472F-9951-0C37411BDB04.jpeg
77FDD49C-CCAF-4A01-95DC-20C254D359A4.jpeg
16EE7632-4BB3-48C4-AE4E-5D22C26AD6AE.jpeg
So far so good. I’m pulling dozens of smiles and thumbs ups. 12:00PM-7PM

The car over heats in traffic, or at a stop.
No problems when driving 20+ mph.

I have the Mopar Performance 5-blade-fan clutch kit on the car with a 26” brass radiator. I have a tiny, tiny coolant leak from a small hose and found my over flow bottle lost it’s cap. The radiator cap is the pressurized one.

I resolved those issues and then the running lights and dash light went out. Head lights work fine.

I checked the fuses under the dash, ok

& bought some lights to keep on schedule.

Ghetto fabulous! I am about 2/3’s there.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

-
Back